javascript hit counter Garam Masala: Songs at the tea stall.

Garam Masala

Thursday, January 12, 2006

Songs at the tea stall.

Karunada Thayi Sada Chinmayi – Naanu Nanna hendati
SPB sings for RaviChandran

Everyday when I enter the tea stall outside office at around 2:30 in the afternoon, I get to listen to some of the most melodious songs. That is probably the only time I actually listen to radio from monday to friday. Over the last month there has not been a single day when the songs have not been good. All kannada, and SPB is in full swing. I have decided that I am going to buy a small radio to listen to the songs at my desk. But ever felt that the songs sound really melodious when played on a broken old radio kept in a tea stand and can be heard as we pass by the stall, or stand there listening to the song over a plastic cup of tea. Probably the fun of it is lost when you have your own hi-fi radio. That is the reason, I never got hooked on to my walkman and CD Man. But I think I have to buy a new radio now.

Love India for small things as this

3 Comments:

  • Its from the movie Naanu Nanna Hendti, RaviMava and Urvashi.

    By Blogger Tejaswi, at 6:16 AM  

  • maaga whatz u'r mail id, here is my blog http://iandmyalterego.blogspot.com/

    By Blogger Shambu Nashipudi, at 11:08 AM  

  • This is your boss here. Now I know what you are doing every afternoon away from your desk despite so many impending deadlines. Your appraisal is screwed dude!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home