javascript hit counter Garam Masala: Tagged.

Garam Masala

Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Tagged.

Just felt like getting myself tagged...

2. What does your phone look like? List your reasons to buy it?
Nokia (basic model). I did not buy it. I fliked my mom's.

3. What is on the walls of your bedroom?
Absurd question!

4. What is your current desktop picture?
Windows default picture. I think the photographs on the desktops are for others to notice your desktop. I dont prefer others looking at my desktop. I prefer to keep photographs in "my pictures" folder.

5. Do you believe in gay marriage?
believe?? They happen. I accept.

6. What do you want more than anything right now?
A mail from Melbourne school of Business.

7 . What time were you born?
At 4am. Mother says that I woke her up from deep sleep when I came into the world.

8. Are your parents still together?
Absurd question. I think this tag was started by a westerner. (yes)

10. What is your favorite perfume / cologne?
Nothing particular. I am not too appreciative of fashion industry. It is a whole lot of crap.

11. What kind of hair/eye color do you like in the opposite sex?
I can see only "sex" in this question. Could you please repeat the question?

12. What are you listening to? Why?
My neighbor talking on the phone. Why?? Because he cant keep his voice down.

13. Do you get scared of the dark?
I am scared of cockroaches. They come out in the dark. I am scared of dark.

14. Do you like painkillers?
No. I think it is for the weak. But I become weak one in a while. It is embarrassing.

15. Are you too shy to ask someone out?
No. Buy me a RC large and I can do anything.

16. If you could eat anything right now, what would it be?
paani puri.

18. List one habit you have that has the potential to annoy people?
My idea about life and my flawed principles.

* I have not answered a few questions for which I had to scratch my head.
**Interested in getting tagged? Pick the tag from pratish. He has the complete list of questions...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home