javascript hit counter Garam Masala: Shoot'em

Garam Masala

Monday, February 14, 2005

Shoot'em

It is kind of boring to write about something that you would be expecting to read. Yet, read on if you are sailing with me. Else you could feel good about yourself. I dont know how, but you are permitted to.
I read this somewhere - 'Why Mother's day passed the VHP test unlike V-Day'. I said - Isnt it obvious. Most of us have mothers, how many of us have a girl? A festival is celebrated to bring joy to the whole society, and not to a bunch of people in a particular age group. I am surprised how they missed this point!

'It feels good to be single.' He means - Had I been a part of the boy friend girlfriend faction then I could have ended up in the hospital. Heard of VHP right? One which has owned up the responsibility to protect our motherland from unnecessary western influence.

'I am just out of a relationship. I do not want to get into another one'.Dude, just tell me that you are scared of VHP and RSS. They would make you squat in the middle of the road, if caught!!

'Actually I am so busy with my work that I dont care about it. ' yeah right, you are only working towards being a gay!!

I approve of 2 extremes. Either have no festival like the Valentine day, or openly celebrate Mardi Gras. After all either every ine has fun or no one has fun. India, on Feb 14th, should be monarchy of Bal thakerey. Ofcourse this opinion is subjective to happenings in my life..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home