javascript hit counter Garam Masala: Excuse me. Could you please sit straight

Garam Masala

Monday, February 20, 2006

Excuse me. Could you please sit straight

Man!! Does Neil n Nikki make any sense?!? Uday Chopra would have confessed to his dad that in his hectic schedule of making his physique he never got to kiss a girl. "Come on son, pick your girl, I shall make a movie" said his dad. And so was made the movie - Neil and Nikki.
Script, story, songs.. who gives a flying F*.

As I was sleeping in the bus on my way back from office, I had a few thoughts cross my mind..

1. If I had an ear for music, would I have been playing in a concert and signing autographs instead of uncomfortably sitting in the Infy bus?
2. If I were the primeminister of India, would I be making money, sleeping in the meetings, talking to Bill Clinton about his liasons or would actually be trying to change the face of Bangalore?
3. If I were Rahul Dravid, how would I handle all the excitement of thrashing pakistan in their backyard?
4. Would I have understood Integration and Differentiation had I viewed maths as an abstract concept?
5. If not in software, do I have a place to go?

Just then the chinese sitting next to me said - "Excuse me. Could you please sit straight". Embarassed as I was, i swore not to sleep in the bus. I did not till she got down at Jayanagar. :-)