javascript hit counter Garam Masala: Instinctive thinking

Garam Masala

Monday, April 03, 2006

Instinctive thinking

I term this my theory. If anyone had come-up with the theory before me, I am ready to pay royalty...

Practically no one thinks practically always. There is an instinctive part and a practical part. Practicality comes only after instincts fade away. Does it not? When instinctive thinking gets serious, you start basing your decisions on instincts. I don’t see a problem as such basing decisions on instincts. The advantage is that your decision changes every few days. In light of practicality, this could be a disadvantage. An instinctive thinker cannot be termed confused- though he is a touch better than the eternally confused, I would rather rate them equal. The difference between an instinctive thinker and a confused mind is that an instinctive thinker is perfectly sure of what he wants at any particular point in time, but changes what he wants with the morning alarm every day, while a confused mind has more than one decision on mind at every point in time.

.... Forget it; I have changed my mind about writing this blog. Instinctive thinker, I am!!

4 Comments:

  • Hey Dude,

    I just think "Instinctive thinkers" if I am allowed to use ur copyright :), make decisions purely based on their experiences. Infact that's the definition of the word 'instinct'. This puts our thinking on auto-pilot and hence hinders us from using our right brain which i think is a lot more fun.

    Cheers

    By Blogger Hansolo, at 7:31 PM  

  • Hi, guantanamera121212

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:26 AM  

  • не факт

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:33 AM  

  • You may аlso want to choose from some of theіr personal designs.

    There tеnd to be many designs that еxist anԁ
    this approach maκes zеrοing in on a particular
    сhoіce even more difficult. Аѕ а website owneг, you need to
    find ways for web visitors to finԁ
    your sіte, meaning you haνe to genеrate lots of
    trаffіc anԁ make an effοrt to ranκ high in search engines.


    my page ... chinese tattoos

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home