javascript hit counter Garam Masala: Go SPJain.

Garam Masala

Sunday, May 14, 2006

Go SPJain.

If any of you happen to be in Mumbai (in the next 18 months as of now) and have time to spare a couple of hours with me, then please give me a call at 09342511979. I would be delighted to meet all, anytime. I will keep the same number as decided as of now, shall let you know if I change my number.
I don’t have much to say, would love to do something for you all. If you feel that I can be of any help for you at any time in future, just call me or drop me a mail at subir.mitra@gmail.com.
Sreeja and gang and Sambie/Rao/Arora, keep me included me in all the informal group mails.

I really don’t think of anything else to write in my last mail. The ignorance is regretted.
Sambie/Saju/Sreeja, no cake cutting ceremony for me, please. This is a request.

Will miss you all,
Subir.

This was the simple mail from Subir before he left to do his MBA. So unlike a guy who is heading towards being a manager in a year and a half from now.

One day he comes up to me and says - 'I just saw a girl. I can quit my MBA for her. But I forgot who it was!

Good luck man. Shall miss you a lot! From tomorrow it would not be the same as meeting everyday for lunch. I wish to see you more often than I think I can.

4 Comments:

  • dost...kabhi mera aur rusty ka snap lagake likh diya kar...ki tu miss karta hai....kya iss nahi karte hame...??

    By Blogger ancientmariner, at 9:30 PM  

  • Arree.. next post will be for you guys!

    By Blogger Avi, at 10:14 PM  

  • you can't keep your promises !! :x

    By Blogger AR, at 11:21 PM  

  • Thanks a lot Avinash.....hum sab dost hain sid, zindagi bhar ke liye.....

    Subir.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home