javascript hit counter Garam Masala: The magic lamp.

Garam Masala

Thursday, April 06, 2006

The magic lamp.

Chili told me he other day - that he read it somewhere that - Be very careful about what you wish. You might get it.

Ofen, there is a conscious mind wishing for something and a subconscious mind hoping for the opposite just so that you can carryon with your fruitless lazy activities only because it would be a touch easier. [I can quote a lot of examples but I think it would be inappropriate to be shared on the blog.]

In the last few days I have at some point wished for things to not happen for me only because I was confused (and ofcourse, I wanted to carry on with my fruitless lazy activities). I got what I wished for. I was disappointed at my wish coming true...

So be very careful about your wishes, the genie is waiting to grant you your wish...

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home